Faith+Lead is Luther Seminary's connected learning hub for Christian leaders exploring how to connect with God, cultivate Christian community, innovate faithfully, connect with diverse neighbors, equip the saints, shift ministry models, and deepen administrative leadership.
Get in Touch
Have a question, comment, experiment, or idea you’d like to share with us?
SEPT. 10 - OCT. 15, 2018
Worship Forming Community
Prayer and Music Leadership
OCT. 1-3, 2018
Working Preacher Presents
The Craft of Preaching
OCT. 4, 2018
OCT. 12, 2018
How We Work
Get to know the core theological commitments and practices grounding the Faith+Lead team.
- The Triune God is at work in the world.
- God is with us.
- The good news of Jesus Christ is a matter of life and death for the whole world.
- The Holy Spirit will continue to gather and sustain the local church.
- God is the primary leader of the local church.
- Following Jesus means joining God's work in daily life.
We embody these beliefs by:
- Listening—because that's where innovation starts.
- Reflecting—because defining the problem takes time and care.
- Experimenting—because we discover the future as we try new things.
- Collaborating—because change happens best together.
- Implementing breakthrough practices—because practices transform culture.
- Being hosted by our neighbors—because Jesus gathers us in order to send us out.