Join the 2022 Fellowship
Take part in a leadership development accelerator for entrepreneurial ministry leaders focused on helping people discover the difference Jesus makes in everyday life.
What's the Seeds Fellowship?
The Seeds Fellowship supports innovative leaders who are called to cultivate Christian faith in an age when people are likely to seek the good apart from God. Seeds Fellows will engage innovative leadership practices that equip them to do ministry at the intersection of Gospel and culture.
Get connected to other leaders like you, who are innovating dynamic, unique ministries that don't have a template.
Move your ministry forward with coaching and resources that apply directly to the challenges you're facing.
Reach a broader audience through the Seeds network of ministry innovators and the Seeds digital platform.
"It has been such a blessing to be in this Fellowship. I feel like I'm growing so much as a leader and innovator. Really feeling like Jesus is present with us in this program."
-2021 Seeds Fellow
What Fellows Receive
- A $5000 stipend, plus travel support.
- Connection with other Christian innovators through regular gatherings, both virtual and in-person.
- Access to a community of mentors and coaches who can help address challenges Fellows are facing.
- Ability to share learning with a wide audience on the Seeds online platform.
- Access to funding for new ministry experiments aimed at helping people discover the difference Jesus makes in everyday life.
- Optional one-on-one coaching sessions.
- Technological or other help to advance your ministry.
Who should apply?
If you're passionate about helping others discover the difference Jesus makes in everyday life, already engaged in ministry in this area in some way, shape or form, and want to share stories of what you're learning with a broader audience, you're exactly the kind of leader we're looking for!
How it Works
Seeds Fellows commit to engaging in these ways:
- A 90-minute coaching call each month via Zoom
- Two in-person retreats (February 17-19 and December 1-3, 2022)
- One virtual retreat (August 11-13, 2022)
- Four quarterly webinars
- Participate in the development of content for the Seeds platform
Meet the Guiding Team
Meet the leaders accompanying the Fellows on their journey.