Mere Science and Christian Faith
July 7, 14, 21 & 28 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM CDT
Via Webcast | LIVE ONLINE
We live in a science and technology obsessed culture. It’s tempting to think both will make our faith obsolete. At the same time, how are we supposed to engage young adults who, more and more frequently, see the church as “anti-science?”
Is it possible for science to enhance faith and promote spiritual growth?
Not only is this possible, but understanding how is necessary.
What You’ll Learn
- How science and faith relate today, but also how they’ve interacted historically
- The connections between contemporary science and biblical practices like forgiveness
- Key areas of struggle and discovery—like evolution, Big Bang cosmology, and more
- Critical issues of technology and faith, including social media, AI, and transhumanism
TELL THE STORY
How it Works
Join our host, Dr. Greg Cootsona, and an engaged learning cohort of fellow faith leaders live and online!
Participate in four one-hour webcast sessions
Be there from 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM each Wednesday in July—the 7th through the 28th— as Dr. Cootsona explains the strategic need for churches to understand, engage, and integrate science with faith.
Practice within a safe context
During the course, participants will have break-out sessions to discuss and apply what they’re learning in order to deepen their understanding.
Develop meaningful connections
As always, knowledge is always more meaningful when you have people to share the experience with. This course is a wonderful opportunity to meet other like-minded leaders who are also learning how to integrate science and faith.
Meet the Instructor
Get access to the full course for just $55.
- Four live webcasts (one hour each)
- 4 Contact Hours
- Assignments and break-out sessions that bring the material to life
- A safe space to connect, discuss, and share