Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (ASIST)
NOVEMBER 7-8, 2019
Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (ASIST) is for everyone 16 or older - regardless of prior experience - who wants to be able to provide suicide first aid. Shown by major studies to significantly reduce suicidality, the ASIST model teaches effective intervention skills while helping to build suicide prevention networks in the community.
Developed in 1983 and regularly updated to reflect improvements in knowledge and practice, ASIST is the world's leading suicide intervention workshop. During this two-day interactive session, participants learn to intervene and help prevent the immediate risk of suicide.
- Presentations and guidance from LivingWorks registered trainers
- A scientifically proven intervention model
- Powerful audiovisual learning aids
- Group discussions
- Skills practice and development
- A balance of challenge and safety
Daily 8:30 a.m.-4:30p.m.
Registered ASIST Trainers